People also ask


  • How much do Google SVPs make?

  • Google SVPs can make $710,000 a year鈥攈ere are the 9 other highest-paying jobs at the company. Google receives an average 1.1 million job applicants annually, according to LinkedIn, and regularly tops lists of today’s most attractive employers.

  • How much does a Google vice president make?

  • Glassdoor found that senior vice presidents at Google earn staggering annual salaries anywhere from $661,000 to $710,000. The lowest-paying role on the list, director of marketing, earns an annual salary of $245,000.

  • What percentage of revenue does Google take from Android apps?

  • Ans: Google takes 30% of the revenue made on the Android app and gives the rest 鈥?70% to the developers. 5. Do apps make a lot of money? Ans: It depends.

  • What is the difference between VPS and cloud hosting?

  • Similar to VPS, cloud hosting makes several virtual servers from a single physical server and made them available for hosting your website. But unlike the VPS, cloud hosting makes use of many virtual servers to host a website. In this web hosting solution, a website is on a server that is most efficient for it.